ღ Avatar Movie and My Jake?

Personally I no longer look forward to watching movies with my friends but it is only because I can’t seem to control my emotion during tears jerking scenes. We will all leave the cinema and they will grab tissues for me. (T^T) *sobs sobs*

Recently I went on a wild hunt for the latest movie to watch and there has been a big hype on Avatar. Everyone said I will definitely cry so I decided to watch the movie alone (pity me right? you have seen those people who sat all alone at the cinema thinking to yourself that they are alone because they are “friendless” then you are wrong, now I understand that people choose to watch movie alone because THEY HATE BEING TEASE IF THEY CRY).

Back to the movie Avatar, my review only focuses on the relationship part as my current position would only allow one short piece of my mind to be type out.
A very short synopsis for Avatar,

As much as I enjoyed Avatar, the whole storyline of romance touched me yet there were many loopholes of relationship displayed. From the very beginning, Neytiri was intrigued by Jake. She said she saved him because he had no fear. But then Jake attracted tree-seeds and Neytiri was more and more fascinated to Jake since the tree-seeds were "pure spirits" drawn to him.

Later on, I got thinking about relationships. You and I can sit here and read about the definition of relationships though how many of us truly understand the real meaning of it. You may ask yourself “how much are you willing to sacrifice for your spouse and to which extent is giving up too much?”. There are those who bear equal parts in their relationship but why do I always find myself giving more or is it because I hoped too much?

Being an adolescent, I am stuck in a world where young people are supposed to enjoy their life with meaningless purchase of materialistic items and not drown in my own thoughts. Even in terms of blogging teenagers love to show off their purchase items, friends or even accomplishment but I choose to blog about “my boring old thoughts”

To keep myself sane, I involve myself with many activities that filled up my days in order to push my mind from thinking too much. As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a person will find true love (yes as clichés as it sounds, I still believed in true love) but I just need an answer to this question have I found my Jake?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "ღ Avatar Movie and My Jake?"

  1. fuichung says:
    January 4, 2010 at 3:03 PM

    maybe he is still waiting you but you don't know?

  2. CandiceIceY says:
    January 4, 2010 at 6:21 PM

    (^^)" Eh you know him?

  3. fuichung says:
    January 4, 2010 at 6:32 PM

    en..but you will forgive him and give him a chance?

  4. fuichung says:
    January 4, 2010 at 6:59 PM

    waiting for reply...=)

Post a Comment